Oceanside, CA, USA, 17 August 2011 – Jeff Cotrupe roared into August with more than 7,300 followers on Twitter, 700+ blue-chip connections on LinkedIN, 340 Foursquare friends and appearances on the Wall of Fame of global social CRM network XeeMe.
Cotrupe is closing in on completion of his first year at Stratecast on 30 August. Management at parent company Frost & Sullivan felt the August 2010 change in the leadership of the research program he leads would equal a short-term revenue dropoff, but 2010 revenues (individual and team) exceeded plan and 2011 revenues are also ahead of plan. In his role as directing analyst Cotrupe has expanded his team’s coverage into new technology areas and most significantly from its former telecom-only focus into areas of high interest in the enterprise. That momentum is leading to the launch of a new research program in September 2011: Analytics, Customer Experience and Marketing (ACEM). “Preparations for ACEM are well underway, and excitement is building,” he said, citing the practice areas the new program encompasses:
- Business analytics & intelligence (BAI)
- Customer experience management (CEM), which provides the missing “outside-in” user perspective enabling anyone who operates a website or a mobile network, or delivers any service or application, to know precisely what users are experiencing at any location and via any device. CEM components include:
– Application performance monitoring (APM)
– Customer experience analytics (CEA)
– Customer service assurance (CSA)
– Quality of experience (QoE)
- Enterprise IT network/systems management
- Mobile commerce management (MCM), a category he established in the industry, featuring these components:
– Mobile (M-) marketing, advertising, apps and commerce including m-payments, ticketing and monetary transfers.
– Location-based services (LBS), also known as location services, which enable brands to use mobile marketing to interact with customers based on physical positioning near, at or inside retail locations.
- Web analytics and social network analysis (SNA)
About Jeff Cotrupe
Jeff Cotrupe is a Global Program Director at Stratecast, a division of Frost & Sullivan, where he directs two research programs: OSS/BSS Global Competitive Strategies (OSSCS) and Analytics, Customer Experience & Marketing (ACEM). Cotrupe has launched and managed more than 20 products and services to help employers and clients generate hundreds of millions of dollars in revenue, M&A and capital.